The ST311SC Rugged Tablet features the integration of a brilliant 11.6" capacitive touch screen and a high performance, energy-efficient Intel® Celeron® processor within a slim, lightweight, durable package. With built-in smart card/CAC reader, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules as well as options for front/back cameras, barcode scanner and 4G connection, this robust tablet offers seamless information capture and transmission for improved workflow. A true ruggedised powerhouse, the ST311SC is rated IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certified with wide temperature range (-4°F to 140°F), providing reliable operation in harsh, mission-critical environments.
- Intel® Celeron® processor; high performance with low power consumption
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional, Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise, or Android 8.0 operating system
- Slim, lightweight and durable design
- 11.6" Full-HD LED-backlight screen with capacitive touch
- Built-in smart card/CAC reader (full-slot)
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- MIL-STD-461F for EMI and EMC tolerance
- HERO (Hazard of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance) certified
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) compliant
- 5 megapixel front and back cameras
- 2D barcode scanner; reads 1D also
- GNSS Module; U-blox M8 GNSS module with concurrent reception of GPS and GLONASS. Industry leading -167dBm navigation sensitivity.
- RS-232 and Ethernet ports
- Mobile broadband; 4G LTE/AWS module