This dreadful pandemic has served to increase the focus on infection control in clinical environments, which is why I am delighted that our new 6” Windows® tablet has now been released on our medical platform, adding to our very popular Medical Grade tablet PC’s.
Our new ST362MD features the integration of a brilliant 6" capacitive touch screen and an energy-efficient Intel® processor within a compact, lightweight, durable package. The hot- swappable 4200mAh battery means that the tablet can be in almost constant use, supporting the 24 x 7 operation of some clinical facilities.
The real difference though is that the unit is built using anti-microbial materials, is UL60101-1 certified, has an IP65 rating meaning it is safe around dust and liquids, and it is rugged, very rugged! The ST362MD is certified MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
In addition to this our 6” beauty has a built-in smart card reader, back camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth as well as optional data capture modules; this rugged medical tablet offers health professionals an effective tool to monitor, record and retrieve patient information.
Its main features are:
· 6” capacitive touch screen, digital pen support
· Intel® Pentium® Silver quad-core processor
· Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise or Ubuntu operating system
· NIST compliant BIOS available
· UL60601-1 certified with anti-microbial enclosure
· IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
· MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
· Built-in back camera
· Built-in smart card/CAC reader
The ST362MD is available now for pre-order from Sumo Healthcare.
Sumo Healthcare is a division of Sumo Technologies, the Heavyweight in rugged mobile computing.