SUMO ST880 Overview
Efficient building integrated computing platform
The SUMO ST880 is the latest open frame computing device available from SUMO Technologies. With its unique industrial and commercial applications, the SUMO ST880 brings unparalleled integration capabilities. The SUMO ST880 features an 8.4” touch screen TFT display and uses AMD Geode processor technology to provide a fluid and enjoyable customer experience.
Connectivity for the SUMO ST880 is supplied by wired or wireless network connections. The SUMO ST880 is delivered in a compact enclosure that still has room for system enhancements and accessories. Windows XP Embedded or Windows CE 5.0 operating systems are available which include both server side and browser-based computing connectivity, additional specific functionality can be supplied by adding local embedded applications.
The versatility afforded by the SUMO ST880 hardware and software makes the device ideal for many vertical market deployments. Quality and attention to detail sets the SUMO ST880 in first place as the most effective open frame computing platform on the market today.
- Support for Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 operating systems
- Browser-based or server-based computing
- Integrated major thin-client/server computing protocols (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP)
- A rich development environment using either Microsoft .NET Framework or Sun Java
- Terminal emulation suite
- Easy to manage with a comprehensive server-based, remote device administration software
- Sensitive resistive touch-screen display panel
- USB connectivity ports for wide range of peripherals and accessories
- Flexible power input configuration to meet installation requirements
- Extensive kit of metal adapters providing flexibility in mounting and installation
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST880 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft .NET Framework are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Sun and Java are trademarks of Sun Corporation Inc. Geode is a trademark of AMD Corporation. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE