SUMO ST520 Overview
Industrial Flex-Mount Tablet
At the forefront of technology Sumo Technologies announce the ST520 Industrial Flex-Mount Tablet. With a 12.1" TFT LCD display, it delivers dependable computing in harsh industrial environments.
Certified for shock and vibration protection (MIL-STD-810F), water and dust proof protection (IP65), the Sumo ST520 is provisioned for a wide spectrum of industrial deployments. Its fan-less design and high availability power (internal UPS) allows the Sumo ST520 to meet high standards for reliability, availability and durability. Operational flexibility is further enhanced with optional peripherals., GPS module, 3G wireless WAN module, 802.11 a,b,g wireless connectivity and HDD storage.
- 12.1" TFT industrial grade touch screen
- Magnesium-aluminium alloy construction
- Shock and vibration protected case
- Water and dust proof sealed enclosure; IP65 rated
- Fan-less design allowing extended duty cycle operation
- Advanced ACPI power management, providing Stand-by, Suspend to disk and Ram
- VESA-compliant mountings, for wall, ceiling, vehicle mounting
The Sumo ST520 Industrial Flex-Mount Tablet delivers robust and reliable computing in demanding operational conditions, these include:
- Emergency and Rescue Services
- Law enforcement
- Utility services delivery
- Marine and Boating
- Logistics and Transportation
- Control and Monitoring
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST520 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows XP Embedded are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. AMD and Sempron are registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, inc. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE