SUMO ST512 Overview
Display-Integrated Digital Terminal for Vertical Computing
The SUMO ST512 digital terminal integrates a vivid display with flexible computing in one slim, mountable design.
The SUMO ST512 features the integration of a bright 12" LCD display, over an efficient and powerful x86 1.5GHz-powered thin client platform.
With options for IR touch screen and internal wireless communication. The full-featured yet elegant, space-saving package accommodates a range of accessories and peripherals to support a wide variety of vertical applications.
- Support for Windows® XP Embedded or Windows® XP Professional
- Integrates major thin-client/server computing protocols (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP), terminal emulation suite; and web browsers
- Comprehensive and intuitive remote device administration through server-based SUMO Device Manager software
- Configurable for thin-client/server computing, browser-based computing, or local application shell
- Comprehensive set of USB and full legacy I/O ports for peripherals and accessories
- VESA-mountable for flexibility in mounting and deployment
- Options for IR touch screen
- Optional integrated 802.11 a/b/g wireless LAN adapter
The SUMO ST512 is the ideal computing platform for the following applications:
- Entertainment / Gaming
- Control and Monitoring
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology, ST512 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows XP Embedded are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE