SUMO ST509 Overview
Delivering a new dimension in mobile computing
The SUMO ST509 Integrated Signage/ Kiosk Terminal features the integration of a brilliant 8.9" touch display and a high performance, low power consumption Intel® Atom™ processor within a compact and mountable package. With options for MSR and 2D barcode scanner or RFID reader, the SUMO ST509 provides the optimum solution to enhance customer service.
The presence sensor and scanner auto-detection option also extends monitor and scanner life. The SUMO ST509 offers various point-of-service functions with its elegant, space-saving design and fully-integrated modules, enabling effective and interactive signage, kiosk, and terminal solutions.
- Support for Windows® XP Embedded and Windows® XP Professional
- Intel Atom Z530 processor
- High performance video decoding
- 8.9" TFT LCD with resistive touch screen
- Optional Presence Sensor and Auto Detection
- Optional magnetic stripe reader, RFID reader and 2D barcode scanner
- Optional integrated 802.11 a/b/g wireless LAN adapter
- VESA Mountable
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST509 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft .NET Framework are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Geode is a trademark of AMD Corporation. Java and Sun are trademarks of Sun Microsystems Inc. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE