SUMO ST372 Overview
Delivering a new dimension in mobile computing
The SUMO ST372 features the integration of a brilliant 7" touch screen and a high performance, energy-efficient Intel® Atom™ processor within a slim, lightweight, durable package. With options for a magnetic stripe reader, barcode scanner, and 2-mega-pixel camera, this robust tablet offers seamless information capture for improved workflow.
Rated IP65 for water and dust resistance, with on-screen keyboards and optional sunlight-readable display, the SUMO ST372 performs on the sales floor, in the warehouse and in the field.
- Desktop Cradle (accessory)
- Vehicle / Wall Mount Cradle (accessory)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7, Windows® XP Embedded; Windows® XP Pro for Embedded Systems; Windows® 7 Professional or Linux operating system
- Intel® Atom™ processor; high performance with low power consumption
- IP65 rated for water and dust resistance
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
- Stylus free touch operation capable
- Software control panel for easy access to enable Wireless LAN and Bluetooth
- Sunlight-readable display (optional)
- Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR); triple track readers (ISO TK1, 2 & 3), high-performance decoding with ultra-compact design (optional)
- Encrypted Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR); supports TDS and AES encryption, complies with PCI-DSS requirements (optional)
- 2D barcode scanner; extremely durable, integrated for efficient operation (optional)
- 3G (WWAN) and GPS; Gobi 3G module for GSM/GPRS/EDGE, EV-DO networks with GPS positioning and navigation (optional)
- 2-mega-pixel rear camera with LED flash, auto focus, white balance, gain control and exposure control (optional)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST372 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft .NET Framework are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Atom is a trademark of Intel Corporation. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE