SUMO ST360 Overview
Delivering a new dimension in mobile computing
Designed with mobile workplace computing in mind, the SUMO ST360 provides the ultimate solution in its field. With its multi-communications WAN and LAN capacities, the compact mobile computer delivers all that is demanded, and features an 8.4" resistive touch screen (800 x 600 resolution) that has the clarity to facilitate accurate data input and information retrieval on the move.
Available with high brightness screen option, its easy to use design incorporates handgrip bumpers that protect it from the typical traumas of everyday use. The built in fingerprint reading technology of the SUMO ST360 addresses the needs of application and access security. Powered by AMD's Geode LX 800 energy efficient CPU, it has the capability to have a field operation cycle that makes non-vehicle deployments a practical solution.
The SUMO ST360 is available with a choice of operating systems, including Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, which enables easy pen-based data entry with handwriting recognition, and full access to any Windows based applications including those created for Microsoft .NET Framework and Sun Java.
Weighing in at less than 1 Kg and available with a comprehensive suite of accessories, the SUMO ST360 is a solution that is readily adopted by all industry sectors.
- AMD Geode LX 800 CPU providing excellent performance and operational cycle
- Simultaneous multi slot interface capability allowing WAN and LAN operation
- Support for Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Windows XP Embedded, and Windows CE
- Fingerprint reader for application and access security
- Extended use options with hot-swappable battery expansion
- Vehicle mounting cradle assembly option
- Desktop cradle option with USB, Ethernet and charging facility
- Zero ventilation requirements
- High brightness display option
- Stylus free touch operation capable
- Software control panel for easy access to enable Wireless LAN and Bluetooth
- Open slot PCMCIA for GPRS, 3G and other PC Card connectivity
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST360 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft .NET Framework are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Geode is a trademark of AMD Corporation. Java and Sun are trademarks of Sun Microsystems Inc. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE