SUMO ST170 Overview
The Sumo ST170 features high-performance and energy efficient AMD processors integrated into a compact and robust enclosure, this platform delivers powerful computing with expanded graphics capabilities for advanced applications.
1 HDMI connector and 1 VGA port, delivering high-quality video with the best viewable experience, provide the display interfaces. Internally it has a PCI-X slot allowing an internal wireless or UTMS 3G network interface to be fitted and provision to mount and connect a High speed Sata disk drive.
With a VESA-compliant mounting, the Sumo ST170 is ideally suited for cable-free and spacesaving applications where quiet and reliable operation and extended operating life, lowering the total cost of ownership.
The ST170 has either an AMD Sempron running at 1.6GHz or 2GHz or an AMD Turion Dual-Core running at 2.1GHz. This is built into a compact and robust aluminium enclosure. The ST170 is provisioned with VGA and HDMI interfaces for an optimal display experience, and also fitted is a Composite Video input connector and an S-Video input socket allowing integration of external content within the platforms applications.
An optional miniPCI adapter provides internal 802.11 a,b,g, wireless connectivity and provision of VESA-compliant mounting (with an external bracket) allows flexibility in installation deployments.
- AMD Sempron™ 1.6GHz, 2GHz, or Turion™ 2.1GHz Dual-Core processor
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded and Microsoft® Windows® XP Pro
- Two video out ports: one HDMI and one VGA
- Integrates major thin-client/server computing protocols (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP), terminal emulation suite; and web browsers
- Comprehensive and easy remote device administration through server-based Device Manager software
- Compact form factor for space-saving, desktop and mounted deployments
- With fan or fan less, flash based or HDD storage
- Custom bracket for VESA-compliant mounting to LCD displays and VESA mounts
- Available options for wireless networking
The Sumo ST170 can be deployed in many application environments including:
- Control and Monitoring
- Image processing
- Entertainment and Gaming
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST170 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows XP Embedded are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Sempron and Turion are registered trademarks of AMD Corporation. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE