SUMO ST160 Overview
To meet the demands that multimedia applications need, Sumo has met the challenge by presenting a platform that has high performance and extended graphics capabilities. Designed for use in media rich environments the ST160 delivers high performance from one of the smallest platforms currently available. With is low power consumption and fanless construction the Sumo ST160 delivers optimum performance and yet meets energy efficient computing targets.
The ST160 has an integrated Via C7/CX700 (x86) energy efficient combination running at 1.5GHz, built into a compact and robust aluminium fanless enclosure. The ST160 is provisioned with a DVI interface (supplied with a VGA adaptor) for an optimal display experience, and also fitted is a Composite Video input connector and an S-Video input socket allowing integration of external content within the platforms applications.
An optional miniPCI adapter provides internal 802.11 a,b,g, wireless connectivity and provision of VESA-compliant mounting (with an external bracket) allows flexibility in installation deployments.
- Support for Windows CE and Windows XP Embedded and optional Linux
- DVI port, (DVI-VGA adapter supplied)
- Integrated thin-client/server computing client software (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP) Terminal emulation suite; and web browsers (IE)
- Comprehensive, easy remote administration through server-based software
- Small form factor fanless design
- Flash ADM based software up to 8GB
- Optional VESA-compliant mounting bracket for LCD displays
- Optional Mini PCI wireless networking
The Sumo ST160 can be deployed in many application environments including:
- Control and Monitoring Simulation
- Hospitality and Signage
- Information displays
- Inventory and Warehousing
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST160 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded and Microsoft Windows CE are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Via is a trademark of Via Technologies, inc. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE